The Roaring 20s: 1920s Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Humble Fucking Opinions

4 posters

Go down

My Humble Fucking Opinions  Empty My Humble Fucking Opinions

Post  Rachelaa Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:42 pm

[Copied and pasted this from the ARP forums]

I keep seeing people complain about missing the roleplay. Like freaking everywhere. And you know what? Do something about it. If something is bothering you, you need to get off your ass and fix it. I don't care if you're busy in your life, this role-play was something amazing. There's proof in that because people are actually emotionally missing it. Hey, Im one of them. I miss roleplaying with the few of you I could call friends.

Ross did this so I'm doing this on the ARP forums because since it seems like nobody is going to be a big boy/girl and help start up Alabaster, I might as freaking well.

AND SO, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Seth - You are adorable.

Mallory - You need to get better at lying. Because honestly its not a good way to get attention.

Jess - You know how I feel about you. Everything will be alright in the end, it always is. I know you are only seeing this post because I told you I did it, but otherwise you wouldn't have seen it at all. ICly, you were probably one of the greatest female rpers I've ever known and I'm proud to have been the one who taught you how to roleplay in the first place. OOCly, never let anyone make you feel like less than what you are. Get well soon and be strong.

Miss Elizabeth - I would have liked you more if you didn't try so hard. I could tell you were an honestly nice person but you were too focused on what other people thought of you to be yourself. And that kind of annoyed me. You probably weren't aware of it at times, but there were moments where I actually liked you. Honestly nobody would have been bugged by you when you came back to ARP, pretending to be someone else. The fact that you got pissed at Jess for getting annoyed that you lied to not only her (who, newsflash, DID LIKE YOU AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITH YOU IF YOU HAD AT LEAST BEEN HONEST TO HER. Yeah I saw the screenies) made me realize that you probably arent the right type of person to be in the roleplaying world because it's brutual and if you're gonna get emotional on being called out then you probably should reevaluate whether its right for you or not. Also all of your characters are the same and borderline Mary Sues. Sorry but it needed to be said

Ross - Fuck man you were cool. There were times you pissed everyone off but it was because you kinda had a bit of an ego. Then again Im pretty sure I did to so who am I to talk? I wish you knew when to shut up because you probably would have been better off with Jake if you'd kept your mouth shut and complained about him behind his back like the rest of us did.

Ray - You're a cunt. How you have any friends is beyond me. Don't even reply to this thread. This has nothing to do with your religious beliefs because I can deal with those. It has everything to do with your sexism. Woop-de-doo you have a Y chromosome. Would you like a medal

Dani - There were times you annoyed the shit out of me but its because youre so much younger than me so I cant really complain. You were pretty nice. Fun to scene with and good chars

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.

Jake.
There were times where I thought you were a roleplaying genius who could do pretty much any char and do it well. You were an amazing scener and it's really shitty that you've dropped off the face of the earth. I would totally hook you up with some good forum rps if we still talked. There were times where I got suspcisious about if you were who you said you were but when it all comes down to it, I dont really care because we weren't that close OOCly and I would have only been pissed for the sake of our mutual friend. I wish you knew how to play well with others like Ross. People gave you a lot of shit and they didnt even really know you that well but the sides you did show them werent that pretty anyways. I think if you had been a bit nicer to people your time in the rp would have been a lot better.

Obviously I sound like a total stuck up bitch here. And obviously it's what a lot of you thought about me. But much like Jake I never actually let any of you get to know me personally. You saw the side I let you see, so in a sense, even OOCly I was roleplaying. I put on a bold, tough, blunt front because nobody else in the roleplay ever did. Nobody ever stood up for anything or called anyone out on a mistake. I took it upon myself to do that. Believe me I wish I had been a lot nicer to some of you because some of you were actually pretty cool. But somebody had to open her mouth and I wasn't going to let it be nobody.

Last edited by Rachelaa on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachelaa
Rachelaa

Back to top Go down

My Humble Fucking Opinions  Empty Re: My Humble Fucking Opinions

Post  Karshura Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh Rach, You shall be missed

Karshura

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachelaa Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Karshura wrote: Oh Rach, You shall be missed

However, I did enjoy your sarcasm, you snarky little thing
Rachelaa
Rachelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  IloveFictionalCharacters Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Rach, You know I've always respected you as an rper and as an individual. For the record, you just got points in my book. One of the people who was actually fucking genuine and in that regard you are so so similiar to Ray. However, I have a number of points that NEED to be made.

1. Ray is a cunt. True, but he is my cunt. I suspect that's enough said on that. If you read my post which is similiar to this one, you'l realise just how deep my feelings for the guy run. ANd his spam is adorable, seriously how can you not like it ?

2. Shutting up aint' me. If it needs to be said, odds are nobody else will say it. Ergo, I need to say it. And let's face it I never once told a lie on this rp. Always said what others were thinking, even if it got me excommunicated like 4 times.(A record methinks)

3. My ego. Damn straight I have an ego, how can you look this good and not ?

4. Jake..... I fear that anything I say will be bad.

5. Dude, only my ooc jazz was commented upon. Bad show.

6. Rach, you are a stuck up bitch sometimes. You said it yourself. Know what, the world needs stuck up bitches. Mainly because you periodically stood up and called people cunts (case in point - Ray) I loved your ooc style. And icly you were abit of a boss. You filled the gaps in the story, the likes of my kid. And then you killed Argus (Let's face it, it needed to be done). Without you our roleplaying would have been lesser. And I wouldn't have changed it, even though me and you also argued alot too.

Sometimes the simplest phrase can say exactly what we are thinking, so I won't over elaborate.

Thank you, Rachel.

IloveFictionalCharacters

Back to top Go down

Post  Thegamersean Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 am

Ah, and that's a reason I'm leaving this role play. The mistrust you all had with each other. No one was a friend, everyone was an enemy. No trust among people sharing one large common interest. That lack of trust is, quite frankly, sick. Trust people until they stab you in the back- Then pony-up and get them back. That's how it works in the real world. Welp- Here's my two-sense on the whole matter. I have no doubts this is going to get negative response, and to those who respond negatively without some sort of intelligence to back them up, I say fuck you sir or mad'am for quite frankly, I don't give a damn!

Thegamersean

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachelaa Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:29 pm

It's the internet, douche bag.
And last I heard of you, you barely know anything about us. Most of us have been together since August of last year. Some of us longer. You think you know trust? You barely even got to know any of us. You have no right to comment on this, and don't you give me that "It's what I've seen" shit. Nobody cares about your opinion, Sean. It was mutually agreed that you were just another 13 year old trying to be a special snowflake. You were the fakest of them all
Rachelaa
Rachelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum